By Radio.com Staff
For those that will be joining us this Saturday night at AT&T Park in San Francisco, here are the details that can help you have an amazing concert experience, as only Metallica and Cage the Elephant can deliver.
5:00 Doors open
7:00 Cage the Elephant
11:00 Concert ends
Please be aware that security will be unusually high. Remember, this is a huge sold out concert in San Francisco the night before the biggest event in sports. Please allow extra time for transit, parking and to pass through security. Parking is very limited so public transportation is highly recommended. Click here for a list of ways to get to AT&T park. Don’t assume that you’ll be able to take an Uber from your home or hotel. Again, it’s the night before the Super Bowl. There are road closures in effect this weekend.
Parking lots A, B, C, E and Pier 30/32 open at 2:00 pm and runs $35 per car.
Bike parking is available starting at 4:00 pm on the Portwalk between the viewing portals and the Dignity Health Center.
The event will be held rain or shine. But umbrellas will not be permitted in the venue so if it looks like rain, bring a poncho or hooded waterproof jacket. See below for a full list of allowed and prohibited items.
General Attendee Will-Call is open Friday from 12:00-5:00 for early pickup and Saturday from 10:00 AM until show time. Will-Call is open is at the Lefty O’Doul Plaza Box Office on the Portwalk (near the 3rd St. Bridge). See map below.
- General attendees can use the following gates for entrance: Lefty O’Doul Gates, Willie Mays Gates, 2nd & King Gates, Field Club Lounge Entrance and the Public House Entrance
- Field ticket holders may use the Portwalk Gates (Recommended) and the 2nd & King Gates.
- Suite holders can enter through Willie Mays Suite Lobby and 2nd & King Suite Lobby
Items allowed inside AT&T Park
- Certified service dogs and service dogs in training for guests with disabilities
- Paper and plastic grocery bags (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Purses (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Fanny packs (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Backpacks (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Lunch bags (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Diaper bags – backpack style (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Soft-sided containers (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Handbags (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Briefcases (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Sealed plastic bottles and soft-sided juice containers
- Banners – they may not obstruct the view of other guests
- Alcohol (including non-alcoholic beer and wine) or illegal drugs
- Unsealed plastic bottles and soft-sided juice containers – will be inspected and may be confiscated
- Glass bottles
- Laser pointers
- Hard sided coolers
- Noisemakers (i.e. air horns, etc.)
- Smoking, which includes electronic and vaporized smoking
- Scooter riding
- Animals (except certified service dogs)
- Selfie Sticks
- No video cameras (including GoPro camera), professional still cameras or audio recording devices are allowed in AT&T Park for this event.