Good news for fans eagerly anticipating the Netflix reboot of Full House: Bob Saget will officially return! So will Lori Loughlin!
The cast is getting, well, fuller (sorry), with confirmed roles going to:
- Candace Cameron Bure as D.J. Tanner-Fuller, who will play the lead role as a widowed mother of two with another on the way.
- Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler, who plays another lead character. Barber’s Gibbler is a single mother who, with her son, moves in with D.J.
- Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner, who will also act as a third lead on the show. She plays an aspiring musician, who will likely get some good pointers from…
- John Stamos as Uncle Jesse Katsopolis. Stamos is a producer on the show, and may have sporadic appearances on the program.
- Lori Loughlin as Aunt Becky Donaldson Katsopolis, which was also announced today. Loughlin’s Katsopolis will also have sporadic appearances.
- Dave Coulier as Uncle Joey Gladstone.
— John Stamos (@JohnStamos) May 29, 2015
How did you get this information? Kidding! Love you Jesse! https://t.co/dj5VKlCRqR
— bob saget (@bobsaget) May 29, 2015