Today is my 1-Year Anniversary of hanging out with you weekend nights.
It’s been a dream come true, so I’m celebrating with cake. It’s a cake occasion.
Thank you for making me feel special on a regular basis and a special thanks to my Alice family for being ever-so-supportive of my goofiness. I ❤ you all.
Here’s 10 things you might not know about me:
1) I can’t ride a bike. Never learned. Never will.
2) Sarah And Vinnie really wanted me to go by “Mike Lightning” on the air, but I never even considered it for a second.
3) I sucked my thumb and used a “Special Blankey” until I was AT LEAST 12.
4) I understand that there are many fascinating new gaming consoles out there, but I prefer to cuddle up with my Super Nintendo And Sega Genesis.
5) Interned for Jayn in 2010 and she’s been MY EVERYTHING ever since.
6) #PEAKEDINHIGHSCHOOL (Baseball Stud, Homecoming King, Rap Battle Champion) *Proof on Instagram*
7) Secretly wish I was a ‘Braverman’.
8) Committed to the comb-over–strategically messy in all the right places–and will never look back.
9) Ken Jeong (Knocked Up, Community, The Hangover) was my actual doctor for 2 years.
10) I got a bead stuck up my nose in Elementary School because I’m full of GREAT IDEAS.
“Krems could 100% take me in a fight…and I’m a 3rd-Degree Black Belt!”
– Bryn (Sarah And Vinnie Morning Show)
Follow me on all the things and places:
FB: Krems Radio
Twitter: Mike Krems
Thanks again for all the love and now I eat cake!