The iconic little blue Tiffany’s box is a visage that transcends the classic male-female young couple imprint.
So, when the jewelry company premiered a new ad featuring a gay couple, the Internet was primarily excited that the retailer had become more inclusive with their advertising campaigns.
Here’s the ad:
But perhaps even more exciting was that these two men are not just models (as a matter of fact, they’re reportedly not even models at all), they’re also a real-life couple living in New York City, and they’re engaged.
“Nowadays, the road to marriage is no longer linear, and true love can happen more than once with love stories coming in a variety of forms,” said the company’s VP Linda Buckley.
How cute is this?
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Features Disney’s First Gay Character
- Caitlyn Jenner Slams President Trump’s Decision To Pull Back Transgender Protection
- Actress Alexis Arquette Dead At 47
- Oscar-Winner Dustin Lance Black Calls Out Sam Smith
- ‘Magic Mike XXL’ Star Shuts Down Reporter For Promoting Gay Stereotypes
- Watch Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving Speech After Accepting The Arthur Ashe Courage Award At The ESPYs