By Scott T. Sterling
Katy Perry used halftime of the AFC divisional championship game between the New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens to make an announcement about her upcoming performance during this year’s Super Bowl.
Perry revealed that Lenny Kravitz will be just one of the special guests to join her onstage when she takes over the field at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, during halftime of the big game.
“He’s got so much style and a certain, how do you say,je ne sais quoi…he’s the king of cool,” Perry said during the excerpt from an upcoming TV interview. “He’s the coolest. He’s the king of cool. He’s going to make me so much cooler that day.”
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Katy Perry Exhibit to Be Unveiled at Grammy Museum
- Katy Perry Crashes Wedding Reception in St. Louis
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Katy Perry Got Stuck On a Floating Prop at Her Nashville Show: Watch
- Katy Perry Helps Fan Propose Onstage