Happy 2015, America—it’s going to be a great year.
As Deadline reported today, a Netflix-bound, eight episode reprise of the 2001 cult hit Wet Hot American Summer is already filming, and it includes almost all of the original cast.
Basically, for those of you who have forgotten, that means that a cast including Bradley Cooper, Elizabeth Banks, Michael Ian Black, Judah Friedlander, Janeane Garofalo, Ken Marino, David Hyde Pierce, Marguerite Moreau, Molly Shannon, Amy Poehler, Paul Rudd, Joe LoTruglio, Kevin Sussman, and Christopher Meloni is going to make an epic return.
If you’ve seen the film, you already know the awkwardness with which obviously older actors portrayed teens at a Jewish summer camp.
Obviously, as you might expect would happen, the gang is outdoing themselves with an even more awkward plot: as the rumor goes, the original stars will portray even younger versions of themselves in a prequel series to the movie.
- Amy Poehler And Tina Fey Throw Epic Rager In Trailer For New Flick ‘Sisters’
- 13 Romantic Comedies for the Feminist in All of Us
- The Buzz: #LoveWins, Ayesha Scores, And A Tent Makes Everyone Cry
- Amy Poehler Just Shut Down Every Sexist Male Sports Fan Out There
- Pixar’s New San Francisco-Set Film ‘Inside Out’ Is Apparently So Good It’s Shocking People
- Watch The, Uh, Emotional Trailer For Pixar’s Newest ‘Inside Out’