Whether you’re looking for a bad ass way to burn off that winter weight, keep a resolution, or just want to have some fun, this might just be your new hobby.
A dance studio in San Francisco called LEVYdance is offering classes with a pro choreographer that will help you master Queen Bey’s dance moves from her “End of Time” routine.
The six week course will set you back $95, which honestly is a small price to pay to pretend you’re Beyonce for an hour and a half each week.
The session begins January 11. Pricing on the class here.
- Beyoncé, Eminem and the Weeknd Top Coachella 2018
- Beyoncé Shares Christmas Spirit with Festive Holiday Videos: Watch
- Watch Beyoncé, JAY-Z and Tina Knowles Do the ‘Electric Slide’
- Beyoncé & JAY-Z Chill On a Private Plane in Latest Instagram Update
- Beyoncé Orders Biëryoncé Beer to Cease and Desist
- Diddy, Beyoncé Top Forbes’ Highest Paid Musicians List