Move aside happenin’ dads: Finnish illustrator Jaakko Seppälä might be one of the most creative out there.
Seppälä took ten classic illustrations of comic characters and imagined what the characters might look like if penned by other famous illustrators.
The result? 100 characters, all totally unique.
“In the beginning,” Seppälä says, “it was just a funny picture I did to amuse my 5-year-old.”
Check them out below.
1. Asterix & Obelix – Albert Uderzo
2. Calvin and Hobbes – Bill Watterson
3. Donald Duck – Don Rosa
4. The Adventures of Tintin – Hergé
5. Batman – Neal Adams?
6. Fingerpori – Pertti Jarla
7. Corto Maltese – Hugo Pratt
8. Moomin – Tove Jansson
9. Garfield – Jim Davis
10. Peanuts – Charles Schulz
(Click photo to enlarge.)
- Find Out Who Is On Each Side In ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Concept Art
- Elodie Yung Takes On ‘Elektra’ Role On Netflix & Marvel’s Daredevil Series
- DC Comics & Mattel Unveil Superhero (And Supervillain) Action Figures For Girls
- Artist Morphs Iconic Punk Musicians Into Classic Comic Superheroes
- Which Oscar-Nominated Films Have the Most Geek Cred?
- Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe: 5 Things to Avoid