Every year, for over the last two decades, Jews around the Bay Area (and anyone else not celebrating Christmas) have gathered on December 25 for jokes and fortune cookies as part of the annual King Pao Kosher Comedy.
This year, the show features:
*Jeremy Hotz (Best Male Stand Up: Canada)
*Ophira Eisenberg (Host of NPR’s Ask Me Another)
*Simon Cadel (14 years old)
*Lisa Geduldig (MC)
It will run from December 24-26 (with dinner) especially for you Christmas avoiders out there.
Get to the New Asia Restaurant in Chinatown, and rest assured your tickets will go to a good cause; according to the event invite, proceeds will benefit Jewish Family & Children’s Services’ Food Programs and SF Suicide Prevention.
For more information head to their show page.
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld Perform ‘Mean Girls’ Christmas Routine
- How a Man Publicly Shamed The ‘Grinch’ Who Stole a Christmas Display
- Meghan Markle Attends Christmas Service With Royal Family
- Listen To DMX’s ‘Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer’
- ‘Worst Toys List’ 2017
- Holiday Headache? Here’s When Stores Start Playing Christmas Music