Let’s be honest: the Bay Area is home to an inordinate amount of good-looking people.
But according to a recent survey from the dating website Zoosk based on their own collected data, some neighborhoods are a little bit prettier than others.
Zoosk recognized the ‘Most Attractive’ neighborhoods by analyzing user data (presumably by finding out what areas the most popular Zoosk users frequent), and then separated them by age into two groups: under 35 and over 35.
And, survey says: the most attractive singles under 35 in the Bay are in—go figure—West Oakland! The site attributes that to its high concentration of artists and hidden dining gems. The top spot for a first date? The Beer Shed at the Dock.
For the over 35 crowd, the hottest neighborhood is the Marina in San Francisco, which makes sense, considering the degree of vibrant nightlife in the city. The best first meeting locale for Marina-bound daters? Causwell’s.
Read the full survey here.
- Study: If You Want To Date Someone Way More Attractive Than You, First Be Their Friend
- Watch: Vinnie’s Monday Morning Love
- These Are The Most ‘Attractive’ Names, According To A Dating App
- Watch: The Rusty Trombone
- Anti-Valentine’s Day? Head To The Museum Of Broken Relationships In SF This Weekend
- Watch: Sarah & Vinnie Discuss Soul Mates