Last month, Hozier stopped in Paris for an intimate performance.
As he sang his hit ‘Take me To Church’, he was met with une sacrée surprise when a 20 person chorus in the front rows broke into harmony to accompany him.
The song, which reached the #9 position on the top Billboard charts in France, has been everywhere, from a Beats by Dre commercial to SNL.
Lucky us—he’s bringing it back to San Francisco this spring to play the Masonic. Maybe we can provide a gospel choir, Hozier?
- Hozier Debuts ‘Cherry Wine’ Music Video about Domestic Abuse
- WATCH: Saoirse Ronan In Hozier’s Powerful ‘Cherry Wine’ Video
- Hozier Peps Up Sam Smith’s ‘Lay Me Down’: Watch
- Review + Set List: Hozier Lights Up The Masonic In First Of Three San Francisco Performances
- All The Fauxchella 2015 Shows You Need To Know About
- New Music Tuesday: Florence And The Machine, FKA Twigs, Hozier, Charli XCX, Ed Sheeran, And Muse