Instagram has an early Christmas present for you: five fresh new filters.
The app company introduced the filters today, named Slumber, Perpetua, Crema, Aden, and Ludwig (undoubtedly also 2015’s most popular baby names).
In addition, they also revised how the filters will look inside the app for both iOS and Android.
For instance, if you never use a certain filter, you can hide it so you can more quickly get to others you do use. Time is precious, and selfies require a certain amount of it not to be spent on that useless Kelvin setting.
If you scroll to the end of the filter tray, you’ll now see the word “Manage”. This new option will allow you to hide color filter options you don’t need.
“They soften and subtly shift colors to achieve the look and feel you want for your each photo,” they write.
In other words, your selfies will look even more like you #wokeuplikethis.
For more information on filter managing head to their site.
- Here’s How You Get More People To Like Your Instagram Posts, According To Science
- Obama Embraces The Art Of The Selfie (Seriously) In New Video
- Instagram Just Added Five More Filters To Up Your Selfie Game
- Disneyland Is Officially The Most Instagrammed Location On Earth
- Is #WakeUpCall Another Social Media Ice Bucket Challenge?
- Malia Obama Went to Lollapalooza, Takes Selfie, As Teens Do