YouTube has a knack for unveiling some truly gifted minds when it comes to brilliant mash-ups.
Today’s installment comes courtesy of cover singers Kurt Hugo Schneider and Sam Tsui, who interwove all 13 tracks from Taylor Swift’s 1989 in one, single catchy tune—in under three minutes.
The video is almost as impressive as Taylor Swift’s Grammy nominations for her work on “Shake It Off”, which garnered her three including Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best Pop Solo Performance.
Check out the video above.
- Taylor Swift Shops for Her Own Album, Surprises Fans
- Taylor Swift Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of ‘Delicate’
- Ed Sheeran on Taylor Swift’s ‘Dress’: It Wasn’t Me
- Watch Taylor Swift’s ‘Dolphin Body Roll’ Dance Move
- Taylor Swift Performs Emotional ‘New Year’s Day’ in Surprise ‘Fallon’ Appearance
- Taylor Swift Traffic Report Catches Singer’s Eye