Beards of the world rejoice: there is now a dating site specifically for both the havers of facial hair and the lovers of it.
Bristlr is the newest niche dating site where bearded gentlemen can meet ladies and other gentlemen to date, fall in love, and admire beards together.
The site, started by a software developer in Manchester, U.K. named John Kershaw was, like many other worthwhile things, created during a procrastination period. It was created “as a joke”, but has since grown to include hundreds of members.
Cool joke, John.
But it’s not just about dating. You can also judge beards by how cool they look, and give them ratings to compare with other beards in the area.
The social networking site is growing quickly. If you’d like to show off your beard (or meet one), sign up here.
- The Buzz: Good Samaritans In Plaid, Really Dirty Beards, And Details About The ‘Fuller House’
- The Spectrum Of Men’s Facial Hair, Ranked From Worst To Best
- Hairy Rockers Rejoice: This Beard Comb Is Made From Vinyl Records
- Top 5 Reasons to Look Foward to the End of Summer
- Top Ten: Beards Better Than Santa’s