Apparently, a whole lot of people went to Disneyland this year.
So many people went to Disneyland, in fact, that it just became the most geo-tagged location on planet Earth within the Instagram app in the year 2014.
Disneyland’s glorious moment is made possible by the fact that this year, less people geo-tagged themselves at Siam Paragon shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand, which took the top spot last year (this year it’s in fourth place).
San Franciscans, don’t fret—AT&T Park and Golden Gate Bridge are the sixth and seventh, respectively, most Instagrammed location in America, after Yankee Stadium (boo), Dodger Stadium (boooooooooooo), Times Square, Madison Square Garden, and of course, Disneyland.
Disneyland — Anaheim, California
Dodger Stadium — Los Angeles, California
Times Square — New York, New York
Siam Paragon (mall) — Bangkok, Thailand
Gorky Park (amusement park) — Moscow, Russia
Musée du Louvre — Paris, France
Red Square — Moscow, Russia
Madison Square Garden — New York, New York
Yankee Stadium — New York, New York
The Dubai Mall — Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Check Out Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Gingerbread House
- WATCH: Mark Hamill Surprise Riders On ‘Star Tours’ At Disneyland
- Disney California Adventure Park Opening Pixar Pier In 2018
- Disneyland Resort Launching ‘Pixar Fest’ In 2018
- Orange County Fires Create Eerie Scenes at Disneyland
- Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket Is Selling Out