Who knew Stephen Colbert was such a massive Star Wars fan?
Colbert, closeted nerd lord, must have been anxiously waiting for the new film to premiere its trailer, because as soon as scrutiny emerged on the construction of the “ménage à sabre” as Colbert calls it (below), he was there to defend it.
Apparently, Colbert is the biggest Star Wars fan ever, partially thanks to the fact that he has been one for longer than pretty much everyone else.
Watch the video below to find out why.
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- Wil Wheaton Wears ‘Star Trek’ Uniform To ‘Star Wars’ Screening
- Dying Man’s Last Wish To See ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Comes True
- First Look at New Millennium Falcon Ride Coming To The Disney Resorts
- Livermore 6th Grader Created A ‘Star Wars’ Crop Circle
- ‘Star Wars’ Characters Sing Hanson’s ‘MMMBop’: Watch