Love and Christmas are probably the dreamiest, warmest, most obvious pairing for the holiday season, which is why everyone gets wrapped up in the meet-cute laden, teary-eyed weepfest that is Love Actually every year.
Well, maybe not everyone.
As this “Honest Trailer” points out, Love Actually is, actually, kind of a bummer fest.
Watch this epic breakdown of the real plot of the film, minus all the warm fuzzies and English accents.
- Holiday Pop-Up ‘Miracle’ Brings Seasonal Beverages To San Francisco
- ‘Worst Toys List’ 2017
- Holiday Headache? Here’s When Stores Start Playing Christmas Music
- Christmas Music Can Harm Your Mental Health, Psychologist Says
- 9-Year-Old With Terminal Cancer Celebrates Christmas Early
- Hidden Valley Offers A Mini-Keg Just In Time For The Holidays