Love and Christmas are probably the dreamiest, warmest, most obvious pairing for the holiday season, which is why everyone gets wrapped up in the meet-cute laden, teary-eyed weepfest that is Love Actually every year.
Well, maybe not everyone.
As this “Honest Trailer” points out, Love Actually is, actually, kind of a bummer fest.
Watch this epic breakdown of the real plot of the film, minus all the warm fuzzies and English accents.
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld Perform ‘Mean Girls’ Christmas Routine
- How a Man Publicly Shamed The ‘Grinch’ Who Stole a Christmas Display
- Meghan Markle Attends Christmas Service With Royal Family
- Listen To DMX’s ‘Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer’
- ‘Worst Toys List’ 2017
- Holiday Headache? Here’s When Stores Start Playing Christmas Music