San Francisco is full of weirdos (we say that with love), but we surely had doubts that anyone, let alone a whole lineup of people, would be willing to strip down and stand outside a Union Square shop just for a free outfit.
Sure enough, the die-hard bargain bandits arrived.
A pre-Black Friday promotion brought dozens of people to the Desigual Store downtown today, where they stood in only their underwear waiting for an employee to hand them some fresh duds on the house.
According to SFGate, people began showing up around 9am this morning to stand in line/show off their confidence, when it was a mere 50 degrees outside (although, when Desigual runs these promotions in Europe, the weather tends to be a much more frigid 35-40 degrees F).
Well, a literal hats off to them—hope they were able to bare/bear it!
Warning: possible nudity in the Vine post below.
— Man-lai liang (@manlaievents) November 19, 2014
- Who Would Buy A 2015 Puppies With Guns Calendar?
- The Buzz: Lots Of Movie Trailers, Thanksgiving, And The Ferguson Decision
- Would You Stand Outside In Your Skivvies For A Free Outfit?
- Best Stores For Summertime Shoes In North Bay
- 24 Hours And $10K In Las Vegas – What Would Neon Trees Do?
- Top 20 Food Or Food-Related Christmas Gifts Available Online