By Radio.com Staff
In an interview with The Telegraph in the U.K., Midler says it’s surprising to see Grande, with her “silly high voice, a very wholesome voice, slithering around on a couch looking so ridiculous.” Midler even suggests she finds some better management.
“I mean, it’s silly beyond belief and I don’t know who’s telling her to do it. I wish they’d stop,” she tells the paper. “But it’s not my business, I’m not her mother. Or her manager. Maybe they tell them that’s what you’ve got to do. Sex sells. Sex has always sold.”
Midler also goes on to question the booty obsession pop music seems to have right now.
- Ariana Grande Shares Message of Encouragement on National Coming Out Day
- Ariana Grande Goes Grey: See Her New Look
- Artists Respond to Tragedy in Las Vegas
- Pharrell, Eddie Vedder, Stevie Wonder & More Take a Knee to Support NFL Protests
- Ariana Grande and Seth McFarlane Team Up for ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- A Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande Collaboration Will Happen