With rent prices as high as they are in San Francisco, it’s amazing that anyone has the spare cash to drop on dining out. Nevertheless, some die-hard foodies are not only willing to spend their hard-earned paycheck on restaurant menus, they’re also willing to wait in obscenely long queues to get their fill.
Broke-Ass Stuart, who just launched a series of shows at the new Doc’s Lab in the city called “The Kinda Late Show With Broke-Ass Stuart”, noticed the phenomenon, and went to a couple spots in the city to find out just why.
Needless to say, the responses he received as reasons for why locals are willing to wait in serpentine restaurant lines range from just really liking a great omelet to the very San Francisco excuse “I’m a Taskrabbit“.
Check out the video above (NSFW language).
(h/t Broke-Ass Stuart)
- Holiday Pop-Up ‘Miracle’ Brings Seasonal Beverages To San Francisco
- Four Years Later San Francisco Still Loves Batkid
- 2017 Dungeness Crab Season Started Today
- San Francisco Is The Best City For Singles In 2017
- Una Pizza Napoletana Closing In San Francisco And Moving To New York
- ‘Ant-Man’ Sequel Looking For Extras In San Francisco