The six-foot New York Giants wide receiver makes a habit of practicing making insane touchdown catches pre-game, so that when one comes his way (courtesy of the wily-armed Eli Manning), he can nab it.
Clearly, that worked to his advantage this last Sunday, when the New York Giants took on the Dallas Cowboys, and Beckham Jr. grabbed a pass with a comically long arm stretch.
The Giants lost 31-28, but Beckham, at least in spirit, won.
Twitter reacted appropriately, splicing the picture with the hashtag #ThingsOdellCouldCatch.
Here are some of the best ones:
— BBC Sport (@BBCSport) November 24, 2014
— Alex Abbruzza (@AlexAbbruzza) November 24, 2014
— LizzKarol (@lizzk_) November 24, 2014
— nick pants (@nick_pants) November 24, 2014
- Bay Area Stadiums Rank Among The Worst In The NFL
- It’s ‘Viva Las Vegas’ For Raiders; Heartbreak For Oakland Fans
- Watch: The NFL Is Preparing a Training Video for Appropriate Celebrations!
- VIDEO: NFL 2017 Bad Lip Reading
- Watch: The Hilarious ‘Bad Lip Reading’ Video For The 2016 NFL Season
- First Trailer For ‘Concussion’ Starring Will Smith