Everybody loves Jennifer Lawrence.
She has a way of being one of the biggest actresses around while still seeming completely approachable.
And, being from Kentucky, she has some weird quirks.
For example, she has skinned and eaten a squirrel, which she told Colbert immediately after saying it’s not like she eats squirrels.
That’s normal, right?
Lawrence also knows that being a major star means that all eyes are on you (even if you do eat squirrels sometimes). As Colbert suggests, she could probably just give it all up if she wanted to. “We can plan your downward spiral now,” he suggests.
Luckily for us, it looks like she’ll stick around for a bit longer.
Check out the whole interview below.
- Watch: Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘Mother!’
- Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt Talk About Shooting ‘Passengers’
- Watch Katy Perry Fangirl Over Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Does Not Want to Hook up with Justin Bieber
- Sarah And Vinnie’s Full Show Podcast: 11.05.2015
- Sarah And Vinnie’s Full Show Podcast: 10.06.2015