By Shannon Carlin
Next week, the Foo Fighters will drop their eighth studio album, Sonic Highways, but in the meantime the band is sharing two new tracks from the record that have them teaming up with the Eagles’ Joe Walsh and Gary Clark, Jr.
This week’s episode of their HBO series chronicling the making of Sonic Highways has Dave Grohl and the guys taking a trip down to Austin, TX.
While there they record the “What Did I Do? / God as My Witness,” which is a two-part guitar-driven classic rocker that has Grohl asking, “What did I do to deserve you?” The song features Gary Clark, Jr. and was recorded at KLRU-TV Studio 6A, the same studio where they film PBS’ Austin City Limits.
- Harry Styles Kisses James Corden in Epic Holiday ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- U2, Foo Fighters, SZA Set for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Foo Fighters, Duran Duran and Zac Brown Band to Perform New Year’s Eve Weekend
- Foo Fighters Cover AC/DC with Hives Frontman
- James Corden Teases Foo Fighters’ ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Appearance
- Dave Grohl Reveals Proudest Foo Fighters Moment