By Shannon Carlin
Foo Fighters want you to celebrate their 20th anniversary this Independence Day.
In honor of the milestone, the band is throwing a Fourth of July concert in the nation’s capital and bringing some friends with them.
And if that wasn’t enough, Dave Grohl and the guys are promising fireworks, a motorcycle rally and a BBQ at this festive occasion. Do not plan to hear them play their debut in its entirety though, Grohl has made it very clear he’s not into that.
Tickets for the D.C. Show go on sale this Saturday (Nov. 8) at 10 am.
- Harry Styles Kisses James Corden in Epic Holiday ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- U2, Foo Fighters, SZA Set for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Foo Fighters, Duran Duran and Zac Brown Band to Perform New Year’s Eve Weekend
- Foo Fighters Cover AC/DC with Hives Frontman
- James Corden Teases Foo Fighters’ ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Appearance
- Dave Grohl Reveals Proudest Foo Fighters Moment