If you’re the type of person to take on the Christmas List early, this might just be how you’re going to spend your Saturday, because this is really going to up your holiday gift game.
This weekend, the Renegade Craft Fair returns to Fort Mason in San Francisco for their annual Holiday Tour. Hundreds of tchotchke enthusiasts and winter scarf weavers will flood the halls of the Center Festival Pavilion, showing off their crafty skills and selling their locally-made goodies.
The Fair opens at 11 am and runs until 6 pm, and will also sell lots of treats to nosh on while you’re there, from Post Street Creamery’s frozen snacks to samples from The Seeker Wine.
For more information head to their site.
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld Perform ‘Mean Girls’ Christmas Routine
- How a Man Publicly Shamed The ‘Grinch’ Who Stole a Christmas Display
- Meghan Markle Attends Christmas Service With Royal Family
- Listen To DMX’s ‘Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer’
- ‘Worst Toys List’ 2017
- Holiday Headache? Here’s When Stores Start Playing Christmas Music