It hasn’t really been all that long since we basked in the glow of our *latest* Giants win, but what the hell—let’s give it another look, yeah?
The wicked “Hallow-ring”, as one creative parade-goer’s sign put it, was attended by many, many fans and locals, and a great celebration was abounded by all (except for those Dodgers and A’s fans in the Bay, sorry guys).
A man named Ben Radler filmed and then time-lapsed the whole parade, so we can re-live the whole event.
- Houston Astros’ Carlos Correa Proposes To Girlfriend After World Series Win
- Astros Stole A Base Now You Get A Free Taco
- World Series Game One Winner: Fur Hat Lady In The Stands
- Re-Live The Giants World Series Parade With This 6 1/2 Minute Time-Lapse Video
- Watch: The World Series Game 7 Bottom Of The 9th Played With 8-Bit Nintendo R.B.I. Baseball
- The Buzz: The Giants Win The World Series (Again), The First Cat Cafe Opens, And It’s Halloween Weekend!