According to the Associated Press, the coffee goliath is now coming to your door to hand you your morning buzz.
After sales didn’t rise to the company’s expectations, Starbucks decided to roll out a new service: mobile-ordering and delivery.
It won’t launch until next year, but Starbucks chief executive Howard Schultz says that the future holds convenience (or, depending on how you look at it, lethargy) for the company’s biggest fans.
The app will, as Schultz says, present “the ability to create a standing order of Starbucks delivered hot to your desk daily.”
So far there are no further details on what the plan entails just yet, but we hope it’s better than the scooters of yesteryear.
- Starbucks Launches Limited Edition Juniper Latte For The Holidays
- Starbucks Offering Free Holiday Drinks This Week
- Starbucks Introduces The Zombie Frappuccino For Halloween
- Starbucks Launches Dark Mocha Frappuccino ONLY At Target
- Starbucks Is Testing Sushi Burritos
- Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte Is Coming To Grocery Stores