By Shannon Carlin
Taylor Swift may not be writing about any of her lousy exes on her latest album, 1989, but she definitely hasn’t forgotten how terrible they were.
When she sat down with David Letterman on the Late Show yesterday (Oct. 28) she spoke of why she doesn’t waste her time writing snarky songs about those boyfriends anymore.
“I just haven’t had any lousy boyfriends in the last year and a half,” she said. “So, it’s been good.”
Letterman imagines it’s hard to find a decent guy, saying they’re all jerks. With a little giggle, Swift made it known, “I’m not really looking around for them, at them, shopping. I’m not doing any of that.”
But, Swift fortunately does have some good friends, namely Lena Dunham. There internet meet-cute almost sounds like the makings of a romantic comedy.
Dunham even told Swift, “I feel like you’ve been my best friend in my head for months, and almost years now. I need to see you in person and I’ll lavish you with compliments.”
Of course, Swift also talked about loving New York before performing her new song “Welcome to New York.”
- Taylor Swift Debuts ‘End Game’ Video Featuring Ed Sheeran & Future
- Taylor Swift Shares ‘End Game’ Video Teaser
- Taylor Swift Teases ‘End Game’ Video
- Taylor Swift Lawyers Move to Dismiss ‘Shake It Off’ Lawsuit
- Taylor Swift Adds Second Santa Clara ‘Reputation Tour’ Date
- Will Katy Perry Cameo in Taylor Swift’s Next Music Video?