Some people certainly think so.
Apparently, immediately following the last two albums Miss Swift released in 2010 and 2012, the Giants won the World Series. Now, some are hoping that the charm holds true again this year, now that the country-turned-pop starlet has released 1989.
Here’s the breakdown:
In 2010, six days after Swift released her Speak Now, the Giants took the trophy home for the first time against the Texas Rangers.
In 2012, again less than a week after Swift dropped Red, the Giants beat the Detroit Tigers.
This year, as Cut4 pointed out, the Giants sit 3-2 over the Royals.
It seems there is a trend emerging.
Will this be the year that proves the Swiftian-Giants charm to be real?
- Taylor Swift Thanks Fans for Her Great Year
- Selena Gomez Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift Shares ‘Reputation’ Tour Trailer on 28th Birthday
- Taylor Swift Performs ‘Reputation’ Tracks During Six-Song Set
- Taylor Swift Pens New Poem ‘The Trick to Holding On’
- Taylor Swift Covers TIME’s Person of the Year Issue with Other ‘Silence Breakers’