Swift’s latest wax figure shows off her style near the end of the Red Tour, capturing her new, shorter hair and bangs and head-to-toe red. It’s slightly off-message from 1989, as wax Swift is sporting an I Heart L.A. T-shirt, but location-wise it makes sense.
Fans who attended her L.A. unveiling were also treated to a listening part of the new album on the rooftop of Madame Tussauds.
Another new Swift figure will be added at Madame Tussauds in Washington, D.C. today (Oct. 28), joining the already existing Swift figure in their New York store, which was unveiled by Swift herself in October of 2010.
- Taylor Swift Has Already Sold Over a Million Copies of ‘Reputation’
- Taylor Swift Shops for Her Own Album, Surprises Fans
- Taylor Swift Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of ‘Delicate’
- Ed Sheeran on Taylor Swift’s ‘Dress’: It Wasn’t Me
- Watch Taylor Swift’s ‘Dolphin Body Roll’ Dance Move
- Taylor Swift Performs Emotional ‘New Year’s Day’ in Surprise ‘Fallon’ Appearance