Taco Bell today announced that they will begin allowing customers to order their Doritos Locos, Crunchwrap Supremes, or whatever else feeds your fast food frenzy via a new phone app.
The “advanced mobile app” will let visitors order and pay on their smartphones before they head to their nearest Taco Bell to pick up their order. That’s why you’ll notice that tacobell.com is completely dark today (if that is a website you frequent—no judgments here), with only a note reading that Taco Bell is “#onlyintheapp”.
The free app will also give users “access to every ingredient”, presumably meaning that if your little brother hates onions in his bean and cheese burritos, he can still order it without the onion, because there is literally an app for that.
Also jumping on the mobile technology train is the Outback Steakhouse, which will begin allowing visitors to essentially view wait times for their nearest restaurant so they can calculate exactly how long it will be before they can get their hands on a Bloomin’ Onion.
Beginning November 4, hey can also add their names to the queue, so they won’t have to wait as long before they can get seated.
But now for the real concern: just where can you get that new Taco Bell app? Right here.
- Astros Stole A Base Now You Get A Free Taco
- Taco Bell Is Testing A Kit Kat Quesadilla
- Taco Bell And Forever 21 Team Up For Limited Edition Clothing Line
- Taco Bell Launching A Taco With A Fried Egg As The Shell
- Taco Bell Is Testing A Burrito With Spicy Pop Rocks
- Lyft Testing ‘Taco Mode’ Partnership With Taco Bell