Hulu just made a killer expanded deal with Viacom.
Now, the online streaming channel will incorporate more shows from Nickelodeon, VH1, TVLand, BET, Comedy Central and more, including a few of those dearly beloved Nickelodeon shows like “Ren & Stimpy” and “Hey Arnold”.
Hulu Kids will also bring in more children-friendly programs from Nickelodeon.
In addition, Hulu will expand some of the current seasons offered on the site, including “Tosh.0”, “Key & Peele,” and “Drunk History”.
Get your couch cushions ready—you’re going to need a comfy place to sit.
- You Can Now Buy ‘Rugrats’ Reptar Bars And Reptar Cereal
- Nostalgia Alert: Nickelodeon Is Bringing ‘Rocko’s Modern Life’ Back With A One-Hour TV Movie
- SO MUCH YES…A ‘NickToons’ Movie Is In The Works!
- ‘The Splat’ Brings Back Our Favorite Nickelodeon Shows
- Holy ’90s: Kenan & Kel Reunite On Fallon, Hearts Explode
- Nickelodeon Is Considering Reviving Classic 90s TV Shows