The KFC Double Down is one of the most epic fast food offering out there. Whenever it makes one of it’s limited runs at KFC it attracts fried food devotees across the US but it looks like The Double Down has been one upped in Korea with the Zinger Double Down!
The classic Double Down consists of two Original Recipe® fillets with bacon, Monterey Jack cheese and Colonel’s sauce sandwiched in between. The Zinger Double Down, AKA Jinggeo Double Down King, is two chicken fillets with bacon, barbecue sauce, pepper dressing and a “smokey flavor chunky beef fillet.”
You go it that right — a hamburger with fried chicken as the bun! It is no Arby’s Meat Mountain but it is still a decadent idea for just over $6.00!
Time to book your trip to Seoul!
|Jinggeo Double Down King||750||NA||48g||1775mg||54g|
- Burger King Launches The ‘Angriest Whopper’
- McDonald’s Announces All-Day Breakfast Is Coming
- KFC Introduced The Fried Chicken Pizza – The Chizza – In Philippines
- The Fast Foodie: 7-Eleven’s Bacon-Wrapped Big Bite Hot Dog
- The Fast Foodie: Taco Bell Rolls Out Cap’n Crunch Delights
- The Fast Foodie: Pork Chops For Breakfast At Carl’s Jr. & Hardee’s?
- The Fast Foodie: Wendy’s Announces Baconator Fries
- DoorDash App Now Has Taco Bell Delivery!
- Ding Dong Ice Cream Sandwich Launches At Carl’s Jr.
- Insane Guy Decides To Eat Entire White Castle Menu In One Sitting
- KFC Tray Typer Bluetooth Keyboard Lets You Type While Chowing On Fried Chicken
- Genius Chef Creates A Burger Wrapped In French Fries!
- McDonald’s Customer Uses Kiosk To Make Massive 4-Pound, $25 Double Cheeseburger
- The Fast Foodie: KFC Pot Pie
- Kansas City Royals Minor League Team Introduces Krispy Kreme Doughnut Hot Dog