Actor Paul Rudd is a huge Royals fan and was on hand for the team’s game four ALCS clinching game on Wednesday night.
The 40 Year Old Virgin and Clueless star was caught on the field by a local newscaster where he talked about watching the Royals advance to their first World Series since 1985.
“I’ve lost my voice.” Commented Rudd, “But I’ve lost my voice at just about every game since the Wild Card.”
“I’m going to be partying at my mom’s house!” Rudd joked when asked about his post-game plans. “Party at my mom’s, man. She’s out of town. I’ve got a keg. It’s going to be sweet! Five dollar cover!”
Rudd’s Kansas City Royals will face the winner of the NLCS between San Francisco Giants and St. Louis Cardinals in the World Series. That series is currently led by the Giants 3 games to one.
- Guide To The Must-Have Eats at The Oakland Coliseum
- 5 Bars Near AT&T Park To Take-In & Watch Opening Day
- 11 Crazy New Foods Served Up At MLB Ballparks This Year
- Will Ferrell To Play Ball In Pre-Season Games With A’s, Giants
- Watch Hunter Pence Dance To One Direction
- 9 Reasons Why Free Agents Should NOT Sign With The Giants