I mean, come ON Taylor.
There is nothing this girl cannot do, and do with style – and grace – and ..and…and….
I love Vance Joy’s “Riptide” so much; it took me a couple listens, but once I got it I went from “hmm” to “obsessed” in minutes. Apparently Taylor’s right there with the rest of us.
Check out this cover of “Riptide” Taylor did for the BBC when she dropped by the other day, see if it doesn’t up your obsession (with “Riptide” and with Taylor) ante.
xoxo ❤ Jayn
- Taylor Swift Has Already Sold Over a Million Copies of ‘Reputation’
- Taylor Swift Shops for Her Own Album, Surprises Fans
- Taylor Swift Takes Fans Behind the Scenes of ‘Delicate’
- Ed Sheeran on Taylor Swift’s ‘Dress’: It Wasn’t Me
- Watch Taylor Swift’s ‘Dolphin Body Roll’ Dance Move
- Taylor Swift Performs Emotional ‘New Year’s Day’ in Surprise ‘Fallon’ Appearance