Chris Pratt seems to have morphed overnight from a schlumpy goon in “Parks and Rec” to muscled leading man in this summer’s Guardians of the Galaxy. “Saturday Night Live” took notice and bestowed hosting duties upon him this weekend (with Ariana Grande as the musical guest).
He was excellent, naturally, in his comedic comfort zone, poking fun at topics including Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda”, 90s sitcoms, and of course, Marvel superhero movies.
In this sketch, Pratt dons a few unexpected superhero identities (Pastry Man?) to demonstrate that no matter how ridiculous the plot and characters, Marvel films can just not fail.
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Ride Getting A Change During Halloween At Disneyland
- ‘Guardians of The Galaxy’ Recruit David Hasselhoff for Epic Music Video
- Disneyland Releases ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout’ Trailer
- Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell Honored Together At Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ Slated To Bring James Gunn Back At The Helm
- Disneyland Sets Opening Date For ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Feature