The search is on for the best amateur cook in America! Attend this Saturday’s casting call in San Francisco, show off your best dish, and maybe you could be in the running for the large cash prize and the title of Master Chef, Season 3! We also have exclusive details on how to get a “front of the line” pass!
How To Apply:
1. Go to the MasterChef Casting website to pre-register. Select “San Fran” under Audition Location.
2. Download, print and fill out the Application. (Click here)
3. Attend this Saturday’s casting call at Le Cordon Bleu from 10a-6pm. Bring the following:
- Your completed application
- A recent photo of yourself
- A photo of your plated dish
- Your best dish to impress the judges!
Le Cordon Bleu
350 Rhode Island Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
More information can be found at www.masterchefcasting.com.
If you want to skip the audition line, Front of the Line passes will be handed out TODAY at 4pm at a secret location in San Francisco.
Here’s your clue: Come to the hotel that’s guarded by Beefeaters & meet the casting staff in the spot with 360 degree views.