[photogallerylink id=63808 align=left] [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Christina Aguilera[/lastfm] keeps getting knocked down! It seems like one thing after another. Splitting with her husband, screwing up the national anthem at the Super Bowl, and now a bunch of raunchy photos of her being shopped around the internet.
The raunchy photos were found on a digital memory card that was thrown in the trash at a French hotel. The pictures are time stamped between June and November of last year. Some of the photos are goofy shots of Christina and friends, but others are very intimate!!!
[photogallerylink id=47926 align=left]The man who found the collection of photos offered to sell them to Radaronline.com. The website has seen 109 of the hundreds of photos and have divulged details of some of the pics. There are quite a few that are taken with her current boyfriend, Matt Rutler.
Some of the other pictures in the collection:
* Aguilera with two naked men who appear to be strippers performing at another bachelorette party, which Lindsay Lohan’s ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson also attended;
* Aguilera mimicking performing a sex act on an unidentified male who is holding a sex toy;
* Aguilera dancing on a table with friends at a private dinner;
* Aguilera mimicking a sex act on a chocolate covered banana at a theme park; and
* Aguilera posing for before-and-after make-up shots.
[photogallerylink id=26477 align=left]Of course the pictures aren’t online as of yet! I guess Radaronline.com is still negotiating with the seller. But as soon as the pictures are up and available to view I will be sure to let you know.
But these photos may prove to be damaging to Christina’s divorce proceedings. It was rumored that she was cheating on her husband Jordan Bratman with her current boyfriend. These pictures may show us the real story and help determine when her relationship with Rutler actually began. Ugh oh!!! But then again maybe these leaked photos of Christina will help her career. After all, any press is good press. And she’s about to kick off her mentoring position next month on NBC’s new reality singing show, The Voice. HMMMM