We all love and support the troops, and wish we could do more to show them and their families how much we appreciate them! Here are ten sites that’ll tell and show you exactly what you can do to send real-world help and love! Click “more” for the list!
1. http://web.welcomebackveterans.org/index A site working with Tom Hanks and Major League Baseball to support our troops during and after their service.
2. http://adoptaplatoon.org/site/ Build a relationship with groups of troops!
3. http://letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html One of the easiest and sweetest options out there! You pick an online card and “send” it – they send an actual printed postcard to a soldier for you – free!
4. http://www.bluestarmoms.org/ A Danville group! Supporting through care packages, outreach, and much more.
5. operationuplink.com One of the best – it provides free phone time for deployed soldiers as well as hospitalized veterans.
6. http://www.give2thetroops.org/Care packages sent to those who need them most!
7. http://troopcarepack.com/ More wonderful support for those deployed, and their families.
8. www.kidslinkone.com One of my most favorite, this one connects military kids with their deployed soldier-parents!
9. http://www.operationcareandcomfort.com/ A San Jose group! Donate to them and know that your money is providing a care package to a soldier who misses home!
10. http://uso.org/The granddaddy of them all, a group that exists solely to support our troops.