AUDIO: Woof Woof, E-Mails!

Comments

One Comment

1. John Christopher says:

Sarah & Vinnie,
    How do I go about contacting you about my foundation I started.
    I’m not sure I’m in the right place, but I’ll take s chance. My name is John Christopher, I lost my son a little over three years ago, auto accident. Jonathan was twentyone yrs of age, his baseball number at SRJC was # 21, He was part of the State Championship Baseball team in 2005. I was clean & sober 21 yrs at that time. Most important 21 stands for 2 friends, equals 1 friendship. the foundation is called ” Foundation Twentyone ” in almost two years Foundation Twentyone has given 16 scholarships to seniors to continue thier education as well as started two Little League scholarship programs for under previllaged kids where thier families can’t afford the cost’s of sign up’s. At the college I have a scholarship fund set up for ball players to continue thier education, I myself am very new at this trying to get the word out, I listen to radio all the time, I’m thinking can this work for my cause as well. I’m having a fundraiser May 22nd in Novato. It would be my honor if I had a chance to talk to you guys and share with you what our mission is all about.
    Please call @ 415-892-0380 Hme 415-559-8497 cell
    John M Christopher

1. Webmaster says:

Sarah and Vinnie can be best contacted by emailing their producer Uzette at uzette@radioalice.com

2. Shawn Galbreath says:

Thanks! When can we get “I WILL STARE AT YOU, AND STARE SOME MORE!”

3. Icky says:

The clip of Vinnie’s Dog Willa has been up for some time…

Check it!

1. Shawn Galbreath says:

You ROCK! Laprohoiag forever!

4. Jayme says:

hey, i just read a report that kate Hudson did get small breast implants, just saying!! 🙂

5. Joan says:

I love this sound effect, and would love to be able to download it, where is the link to it?

Thanks! Joan

6. Lori says:

Hello.. Would like the link to download this? Thanks!

7. stephanie says:

um, the download button does not actually download. it simply opens the file in the browser and doesnt allow you to save the file..

1. Webmaster says:

That is a function of your browser settings. In IE you can change that under Internet Options.

8. Sherri says:

Hole in your heart is a congenital anomaly. my cousin had one. You’re thinking of a hole in the nasal septum. Bretts hole on his heart could not have been caused by drugs!!! Sherri, Registered Nurse